During April through June, we recommend our spring start-up service to get your sprinkler system up and running for the season. Heavy snowfall, snow removal, and previous years’ landscape changes can all take a toll on the functioning of your lawn sprinkler system. Our Spring Start-up service inspects for all the issues, whether it be a leaky head or wasted water on a driveway. At the Spring Start-up we review the design of your current irrigation system in order to recommend changes or enhancements that will ensure your sprinkler system meet the needs of all of your lawn and plants in the most efficient manner. From a simple head change, to the addition of entire zones, our certified technicians will work with you to optimize turf and plant coverage.
We check all of the components to ensure your irrigation system is fully functional for the watering season. This service includes:
- Turn water on to the sprinkler system and inspect sprinkler plumbing and vacuum breaker.
- Activate the controller, set watering schedule and test all valves in the system. Install battery. (Battery sold separately)
- Inspect and adjust the system for proper coverage.
- Check entire system for leaks.
- Check functioning of all heads and nozzles.
Scheduling your spring start-up depends on the weather conditions and your individual watering needs.